Can we take a few moments of your time? Elk County is preparing a Community Wildfire Protection Plan. This plan will eventually help identify areas at risk for a wildland fire; make recommendations for hazardous fuels treatments; prioritize areas for wildfire mitigation funding; and make recommendations for actions homeowners can take to reduce fire risk.
You can help in the creation of this plan by taking a short survey online regarding the area in which you live. You can find more information and the survey here. Please complete your survey by April 30, 2017.
Thank-you VERY much for your help !!!
- Assessment Office Assistant (2 positions)
- Commissioners Office Assistant
- Prothonotary Office Assistant
- Records Storage Office Assistant
- Recycling Center Assistant
- Sheriff's Office Assistant
- Veterans Office Assistant
The Stackpole-Hall Foundation is the focal point for applications. Please see their website for program qualifications and you'll be able to submit your applications beginning in March 8, 2017.